CommOps 1, Fulfillment - Sarasota, FL 72792709
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 3:16 PM
Responsible for providing basic support of all scheduled work orders in
the field to increase efficiency and meet work order fulfillment.
Provides support for inbound calls from Technicians related to sales and
basic changes required on work orders. Acts as a liaison between the
Customer Service department and Technicians.
- Inputs and retrieves subscriber account data and makes notations as
- Promotes and recommends Company products and services based upon a
Technicians' needs during up-selling of a customer.
- Runs basic reports for Fulfillment operation.
- Fields sales calls from Installers and Service Technicians, assisting
with up-sells and administrative duties.
- Maintains daily operational records which include account credits,
escalation of issues, and referral requests.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Click Here To Apply
• Location: Sarasota
• Post ID: 8988081 sarasota